Are you a local contractor in need of a new interior design team? There’s no question that finding the right one can be challenging and time-consuming. At Soleil By Design, we do everything from material selection to consulting and everything in between. Keep reading to check out the services we offer and what the contractor project process entails.
Interior Design Services
It’s no secret what makes us an award-winning residential design firm. Whereas other firms might only specialize in one or two areas, our team at Soleil has experience in the following:
- 3D concept design
- Space planning
- Construction drawings
- Fixtures/finishes selections and specifications
- Cabinet layout and specification
- Permitting services and coordination
Not many interior designers can say they have working knowledge in nearly every aspect of a home from building construction to materials and finish details. Soleil By Design is an exception. We strive to provide incredible results with aesthetic and practical solutions that completely transform a client’s home. Another thing that separates us is that we value every detail when preparing the necessary construction documents. We believe that interior design is crucial to the overall construction of a home. When Seattle residents first reach out to us, they tend to focus on the look of the project and nothing else. However, we make it a priority to understand what’s important to clients and their families. Ultimately, our interior designer wants to create a space that’s beautiful and functional.
With all this in mind, let’s dive into the contractor project process.
What Our Interior Designer Can Do For Contractors
- Design consultation – One of our experienced designers will come to your client’s home to discuss their project. We will go over likes, dislikes, and any essentials. By no means will we try to upsell your clients on unnecessary features. We will do whatever possible to create your client’s desired space while staying within their budget. It’s as simple as that.
- Site measurement – This is when we measure the space that will be designed. Once this is done, we can start turning your client’s dream home redesign into a reality.
- Concept design – At this point, we’re able to get started redesigning your client’s space, as well as drawing an existing plan and newly proposed layouts.
- 3D rendering – In many situations, clients need visual assistance to understand how the design will appear. Thanks to our state-of-the-art 3D rendering, it’s easier to see that we are on target with their expectations.
- Design meetings – Here’s another important step of the process. This is when we will meet with your client to review project designs, material selections, and finishes.
- Permitting services – At Soleil By Design, we can help you and your client with permitting for the project.
- Project completion – Lastly, we will email you the final specifications and drawings in PDF form.
If you’ve always wanted to work with a premier, award-winning interior design firm in the Pacific Northwest, we invite you to contact us. Our team does everything from bathroom design and living room design to bedroom design and more. Let us bring your clients’ master bedroom ideas and living room design ideas to life!